Friday, May 23, 2008

Pictures!






Since I haven't really said anything much, I thought I would post pictures of the latest things that have been going on. I will just put a short caption under each one, so you know where it is from....



This is us lookin' good on our honeymoon taking a gondola ride in the Venetian

This is me being really excited to get onto the gondola...can't you tell?

Jake in M&M World, I made him stand with the yellow one because yellow and red are friends (the M&M's) and he was in a red shirt... he was really excited about that...

Jake touching some random ocean animal at the shark reef in Mandalay Bay



BYU graduation- I don't know who is more excited, me or my dad?


Me and both my parents


Me, Jake, and Jake's parents (at graduation of course :) )

I will be getting wedding pictures tomorrow, so look for that update! I will try to keep up on the blog!! I hope you are all doing well!




2 comments:

K.E.N said...

You are SUPER hot in the second picture...I can't stop looking at it. You are so skinny.

Shumway Family said...

Mary,

Update the blog or I'll be really mad. Of course, talk about me the whole time! :)

I want to see the wedding pictures. When are you coming up next? What's going on with the garden? Are you now a landscaper with all your Saturday time? Tell Jake hello and the kids want to see him sometime - Kell always asks where "Manny and Jake are"...