Saturday, December 13, 2008

Christmas Spirit!

The past couple of weeks have been busy but fun! My friend Shiloh and I went to the Hogle Zoo one night to see the Zoo Lights. The whole zoo is full of lights and some lights in the shapes of animals. It was alot of fun to go around and look at everything! There weren't many animals out but we did get to see the penguins and go in the smelly reptile area. The zoo also got a new carousel...we stood in line to ride it, but didn't actually get to because we didn't realize you needed to buy special tickets. We felt like the biggest idiots ever.

I look like an old lady for the zoo lights

Shiloh rockin it out at the zoo lights

We had some friends over one night to play games but realized we didnt want to play any of the ones we already had, so we decided to open one of our christmas gifts (from santa) a little early. Jake got to open it, and you can tell that he was extremely excited.


This picture makes me laugh so hard...
he is just so excited!

classic christmas picture

sorry not much to say, but just wanted to share the pictures!

4 comments:

Amanda said...

his face is so hilarious!!! i love the pictures...and your tree, how pretty! It puts me more in the spirit! Hope you have a nice Christmas =)

Marianne said...

Jacob is such a ham! Cute pictures! And that Scattergories game is very fun!

Victoria said...

DId you just leave the salon with your hair rolled all pretty like that? Did you and the old women catch up on the gossip? You look hilarious! :)

Ryder Clan said...

Since we don't have internet I never get to look at anyone else's. I just got caught up on some of your old blogs and they are hilarious. I love the pictures of you guys in your santa hats, especially the white trash one of Jake. And I love the one of Jake excited about scattergories. I REALLY love the one of Mike dancing at the end, that's classic.