Friday, March 20, 2009

SKOOKIE!

My mom sent us an early anniversary present and it is wonderful! It's called Skookie. It is a cookie that you make in a cast-iron skillet, and then you put ice cream, hot fudge or caramel, and whatever else you want on top. We got it and made them the same night! They were so wonderful! They remind me of this place in Craigo's in Rexburg, ID. They an amazing dessert "the cookie monster" that was the same type of thing. I ate so many when i was up there going to school - i think that's what helped me gain my freshman 15. Here are some pictures so you can be jealous! And yes, they tasted as yummy as they look!

This is the one I made

holding both mine and jake's

1 comment:

Angela Dougherty said...

YUM!! My friends and I do that a lot but we call it "pizookie" like pizza and cookie combined. We make a giant one and we all fight over it. I want one right now!!