Saturday, March 21, 2009

So i decided to go to a Yoga Class at the gym this morning. I went to a yoga class at a gym when I was in high school and loved it - ever since then I have been wanting to go to yoga regularly, but i am what they call..."lazy". I went to a class a couple weeks ago and loved it! So i decided I would go this morning and was excited to feel relaxed and calm. I showed up and she said we were doing a core workout today - it seriously killed me. My legs were shaking because I haven't worked them out in so long! At the end she had us do this pose:

(side crow)

I was really proud of myself because I did it for 1/2 a second. Later today I was telling Jake about the crazy workout and then wanted to show him my side crow. This is what it looked like when i showed him:

I knew i should have practiced a little more before I showed him. I don't think he believes i even did it for one second. We both laughed pretty hard...

3 comments:

April said...

I love yoga!! You should come with me sometime! The Provo Gold's has yoga at 6:45 pm on Mondays and Wednesdays.

sherri said...

I finally figured this out and can now comment on stuff (aren't you lucky!) The two of you crack me up. It's great to see you doing so many things. Was your yoga class as crowded as the one we went to? Was there a gross man twisting himself into a pretzel?

Marianne said...

You are so funny! I love that face plant picture! And that Skookie looks really cool!