Monday, April 20, 2009

After Jake and I went shopping for new clothes for me tonight I left with nothing. Shopping for clothes always makes me sad. I decided I need to take slow steps to make shopping happier for me! Jake made a bet with me and I HAVE to follow through! If I don't eat french fries for a year (which are my all time favorite thing, besides diet coke) we will go to Hawaii, either on a cruise or trip, for our second anniversary! Starting today I cannot eat ANY french fries. Wish me luck! Hawaii here I come! (in a year)...


4 comments:

KIRI said...

That sounds so hard mary but you can so do it. . . Hawaii is so great and so worth it!!! GOOD LUCK

Julie And Adam said...

I don't think I could do it! I wish you luck!

Amanda said...

Oh girl, you're crazy!!!! I could never go without french fries!!! You know what a good alternative is, though?? Fried green beans from P.F. Changs!! You should try them =)

Best of Luck!! You'll have to keep us all posted!

sherri said...

Mary-you can give up greasy fried potatoes for a year! Look at the reward! Everytime your tempted think adios french fries aloha Hawaii!!