Tuesday, May 4, 2010

I have a problem : Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies

Jake left for swat training on Sunday morning and Sunday afternoon I made half a batch of oatmeal chocolate chip cookies. I counted them - I made 18 cookies. I have eaten ALL of them by myself in two and a half days. I have only had two real meals since Sunday morning (both were dinners), but the rest of the days were filled with cookies. I need some help. I decided that it's a good thing I don't live by myself because I would only eat cookies and junk food.


2 comments:

Evan and Holly said...

That is so me. I am still that way, but I am getting better now that I have to feed Kyle well. When Evan is at school on Monday and Wednesday nights we almost always have Mac & Cheese because I just can't bring myself to make a real meal for me and a child I can almost guarantee won't eat it. But don't tell....I know it's bad. (Now that we know Kyle is lactose intolerant, I'll have to find something else to feed him anyway). I suggest you have a baby so that you have to feed someone else besides you even if your husband is away. :)

K.E.N said...

If I still lived in UT, I would have come over and eaten half...then you wouldn't have had to eat them alone. Next time you're lonely, just come out for a visit ;)