Thursday, June 24, 2010

Back to Being Cool!

Remember when riding bikes was cool in elementary school, not so cool in middle school, and totally opposite of cool in High School? Well I have news for you...Biking is back to AWESOME when you are an adult.

Jake and I got back from our trip to Michigan (AWESOME trip!) two weeks ago. We rode my parent's bikes a few times and had tons of fun! We rode on the Rail Trail which is similar to the Jordan River Parkway. I forgot how much fun it was to ride bikes. Don't think we (meaning me) are extreme bikers, I just like to ride for fun and go at a normal speed. Anyways, when we got back from the trip we headed out and got some bikes! Mine is a pretty pale blue and Jake's is black so you can't see him at night - he likes to sneak up on people.

We went for a bike ride today on the Jordan River Parkway and I am worn out! I am happy to say that I only walked my bike up a hill ONCE. I know that sounds ridiculous, but it was incredibly steep - if you saw it you would want to walk your bike too. We went up a path and actually found an outdoor swimming pool in Riverton! We will have to make a couple trips there this summer.

Anyways, just wanted to express my excitement about our new adventure.


One last thing... How cool is this new background?!! I signed in finally after forever, and they had a new blog designer thing! I feel super trendy and super savvy with this new design! If you don't love it, just humor me :)

1 comment:

K.E.N said...

You are a pretty trendy person...and extreme biker.