Friday, March 7, 2008

Embarassing moments

*Giving dirty looks (on accident) to coworkers
*When my boss called my cell phone and I answered it with a super excited "HELLO!"
*When my boss brought me over a piece of cheesecake that looked like he had taken a couple bites out of it and he offered for me to have it and I gave him a dirty look and asked if he was serious, then he told me he had just dished it out and said he kind of messed it up getting it out

And Lastly- Listening to my Ipod and someone came up to ask me a question and I totally yelled because I didn't realize my music was turned up so loud

I think the guys in my office think I am crazy. No wonder when I ask for them to complete things they don't take me seriously because I am weird.

2 comments:

Victoria said...

You turned down cheesecake? Who are you?

Ryder Clan said...

You are weird, but I like it!