Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Feeling a bit awkward























So after reading everyone's blogs lately and feeling like I am obsessively looking to see if anyone has updated pictures/posts I felt like I wanted to get in on the action. I haven't told Jake and feel weird about using his name as the blog title but oh well... I figure I will keep it up after we get married and then maybe he will give random comments.
I also see this as a place to post pictures, because it takes me forever to email pictures to people so it works out well. I decided to post a couple of our engagement pictures, only because I don't want everyone to see all of them because I am making a funny face in most of them. I am convinced it takes 100 pictures of me to find 1 good one. I am not good at taking pictures as shown in my recent ward directory picture where I looked like Gollam from Lord of the Rings with three pieces of whispy hair. When the guy came around to deliver them he looked at me and said "You don't have to worry about your picture, you're engaged". Ever since then I am constantly nervous that I am going to look like a whispy haired, hunch-backed little man from Lord of the Rings.
There aren't any new or exciting happenings going on, I am just feeling the pressure to get my stupid online class finished before April 4 so I can graduate on time. I guess one thing that I have realized this past week is that I should not have ever gotten a car. In the past month I have gotten a parking ticket, a boot on my tire, and a humongous crack in my windshield. I wish I could just take it back to the dealership. Anyways, enough of my ramblings.

P.S. I promise I will figure out how to put pictures in normally someday!

4 comments:

Katy said...

How is your new job?

Mary and Jake said...

My new job is fun! Of course it is no day at the museum. Honestly there are days I miss being with kids and actually feeling like I am teaching them something. Instead, I sit in front of the computer all day and order men around to get their work done....

K.E.N said...

Did you pick a picture yet for the invites? I'm happy you decided to start this-let me tell you, though, it takes a little motivation to get started...I'm still looking for mine. :)

Ryder Clan said...

Yeah!! Blogging is so much fun. I am so excited that I get to keep up with everything going on for you. To start with no one told me you got a car. What kind is it?