Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I am somewhat grateful I was home by myself tonight...after feeling extremely stressed and irritated by a couple days at work, I found myself sobbing on the couch reading about this amazing family. (or you can click the NieNie icon on the right pane) I found a link to this inspiring woman's blog on a couple of my friend's blogs and was curious to see what was going on. After a few hours of reading her blog entries, followed by entries in her sister's blog, I felt myself wanting to aspire to be a fraction of who she is. Her family is most important to her. She is loved by many people, mostly her husband. I cried the most when I read of how her sisters were helping through this, and how all her husband cared about was his wife. I know it sounds creepy, and almost stalkerish, but after seeing pictures of her and her family, she seems like one of those women at church that you see yourself longing to be more like. You should check this out- and if you are female, make sure you have some tissues handy!

I feel like this was a mushy, weird post from me, but I am allowed to be emotional every once in a while! :)

2 comments:

Victoria said...

This WAS a mushy and weird post--who are you? Certainly not the Mary Ryder-Nattress I know. So enough with the emotion, and move on to something fun! Just kidding:)

Anonymous said...

Hi! This is Rachelle. (My husband and I are good friends of Jake from high school, and from jr. high and even elementary!) Your blog is adorable! (And I am totally with you on how sad the Nie story is!!) Jake gave me your blog address. You two are so cute together!! We have a private blog, so if you guys care to see it, shoot me over an email and I will add ya! rachellelaree@msn.com:)