Thursday, August 28, 2008

We Sold It!!

After a month and a half (about) of having a third car, we finally sold it! Jake put it up on KSL without much luck- we had one person come check it out, and then another person say they were on their way to come look at it but never showed. So we waited a few weeks and then I got extremely anxious looking out the window and seeing it in front of our house, so I decided to put it up on Craigslist. I put it up on Sunday, and the next day I had about ten emails in my inbox. I was super excited! I had one set of parents call me twice so they could have their daughter test drive it. She liked it after driving it, but said that she had another car she wanted to check out that night, before she made her decision. That night I had another girl come look at it and she decided she really liked it and wanted to get it. Jake and I told her that the other girl was taking her time so she should really jump on it. The next day we got her offer! We decided to go ahead and give it to her (they were both offering the same amount). I am super excited! Now we don't have to pay for it anymore and I don't have to see it! Our driveway was crowded with a police car, my new car, and then the cars of our friends that live downstairs. We were looking like a circus house. We decided to get a new car about month and a half ago, so it was time to sell the other one. I am sure my brother will be sad because it means he won't be able to use it anymore. Sorry Mike!

(nissan versa)
this is what our new car looks like :)


No comments: