Friday, August 29, 2008

Tagged!

About your husband...
1. What is his name? Jacob
2. How long have you been together? We've been married 4 months, and known each other for a little over a year
3. How long did you date? Four months before we got engaged
4. How old is he? 23, but turns 24 in october
5. Who eats more? He does, most of the time- but sometimes I do
6. Who said I love you first? Jake did- I waited until he said it- boys are supposed to say it first!
7. Who is taller? Jake
8. Who can sing better? Jake of course- he is really good at opera early in the morning
9. Who is smarter? Street smart- Jake, I am probably more book smart because I am a geek
10. Who's temper is worse? Mine- Jake never gets mad
11. Who does the laundry? Both of us
12. Who pays the bills? Jake
13. Who sleeps on the right side? Jake
14. Who mows the lawn? Jake
15. Who cooks dinner? Jake- I am more of a baker :)
16. Who is better with the computer? Me
17. Who has bigger feet? Jake! I am excited about that because I have big monster feet for a girl
18. Who drives? Jake
19. Who is more stubborn? Not sure, probably me
20. Who kissed who first? Jake kissed me first
21. Who proposed? Jake did, even though I was being stupid the whole night and didn't realize anything was going on- He suggested a nice restaurant and I said "no, i want to go to applebees"
22. Who asked who out? We were set up- then jake asked me out after that!
23. Who has more friends? We both have lots of friends
24. Who is more sensitive? Me of course- I am the girl!
25. Who has more siblings? I do- six, jake has four
26. Whose parents do you see the most? Jake's
27. Who wears the pants? I like to make Jake think that he does... (I think this question is dumb)

3 comments:

K.E.N said...

I don't quite understand being tagged...how does it work? Does someone email you? Do you just pretend you've been tagged? I don't understand the process-please enlighten me.

Amanda said...

mary--

great to hear how things are going for you as well!!! are you working? going to school?

p.s. I cannot wait to go skydiving saturday--make sure you check back next week to see how it went!?!

Julie And Adam said...

Yeah, Jake's always been good at opera singing! Hee hee!!!