Friday, September 12, 2008

Well things have been going really well. Nothing too exciting has been going on. We have both been working as usual and are excited for the upcoming weeks. Next week Jake is going to rifle training for work, so he gets to work from 8am-5pm Monday through Thursday. We will get to see each other everyday! I have been in a transition at work with moving into a new position, still doing my old tasks but adding on a whole new aspect of the technical side of email marketing. I am starting to learn HTML and CCS coding (totally geeky, I know) but I am really excited about it! I get to start learning how to build templates for emailing and webpage design, so it is a challenge.
Enough of boring work! We have both signed up to play sports in our ward. Tuesday nights are Jake's softball nights, Thursday nights are my volleyball nights, and Jake will start playing volleyball on Saturday mornings. It has been alot of fun going to Jake's games and watching him play! I promise to get pictures up soon!
We are heading out to CT to visit my brother and his family (Jon and Christy) at the beginning of october and are SUPER excited. It will be fun to go out there to visit them and see where they live! We all plan to make a couple day trips....to NYC and Boston and eat real seafood! It will be quite an adventure! We are counting down the weeks until then.
I realize I don't have much to say, but will post something better soon!


Although this does look like photo shop, these were actually stickers he put on his face


Vic brought us a suprise!


Showing off my sunglasses

No comments: